How It Works

Independent and Unique

Independent & Unique

Extraordinary designers showcase & sell their glasses on VISIONARYSTREAM.COM

Sustainable

Sustainable

Will Grant Vision Foundation funds program services by receiving a percentage from each sale made on the site.

Eyecare for Everyone

Eyecare for Everyone

8 out of 10 people suffer from vision loss needlessly.  Got vision?  Get your next pair of glasses on VISIONARYSTREAM.COM & find out.

*A minimum of 30% of each sale goes to services and programs for the Will Grant Vision Foundation.

“VISIONARYSTREAM was built to provide sustainability for Will Grant Vision & visibility for eyewear designers.”

It is very difficult for small, independent eyewear designers to compete for shelf-space in most glasses stores because the industry is dominated by a few, very powerful companies. In the spirit of independence, we envision a platform that providers more visibility for all.

#visioniscool

VISIONARYSTREAM is a platform that uses commissions from sales on the site to fund Will Grant Vision’s mission to prevent vision loss.

The third-party sellers featured on the site are small businesses that create extraordinary eyewear. Each brand is unique and you may not find their eyeglasses anywhere else on the web. Will Grant Vision receives 30% of each sale, and the small business eyewear company receives the remaining 70%. The sales commission that Will Grant Vision receives directly funds free eye exams and glasses for people most at-risk of going without.

It costs Will Grant Vision $33 to give an eye exam and a pair of glasses - no profit added.
A purchase of $110 or more gives someone vision.

Got vision?

Get your next pair of glasses on visionarystream.com & find out.

Will Grant Vision is a 501 c3 for purpose.org

Our name is our mission
The mission is to give vision